The court system in Magoria is representative. The judges are harsh and the
penalties for crimes are severe, especially if you are not a Magorian.
There are several laws to note while traveling in Magoria.
- Drinking alcohol in public is forbidden.
- Impeding the work of a thrall or zombie constitutes a fine.
- Theft and murder charges are handled by a trial of the primes.
- Mages must check their spell books and scrolls at magavas at each city.
- Barbarians are not allowed in the country.
- Rovers are not allowed in a city for more than three weeks.
Back to Table of Contents